J-Roller is an excellent tool for creating a tight bubble-free seal when seaming together sections of a liner. The J-Roller is lightweight, durable, and perfect for your next project.
What Are Air Bubbles?
Air bubbles are small pockets of air which form inside a solid. When you’re trying to complete a DIY project involving custom tape or layers of a liner, air bubbles can form. These air bubbles can undermine the effectiveness of your tape or make your work look shoddy. However, there is an easy, quick way to relieve your work of air bubbles.
How Do You Get Rid of Air Bubbles?
The J-Roller is the perfect tool for pressing a tight butyl tape seal between layers of liner or rolling Seam Tape to a bubble-free seal. The J-Roller from the Beno J. Gundlach Company features a durable rubber roller wheel and is designed for use with plastic laminate. Furthermore, the J-Roller has two soft, vinyl grips to help provide comfortable use.
Lastly, our product features a 10” handle, which makes reaching high places easy. With the 10″ handle, you will have the right length to apply the best pressure to set a great seal.
With the J-Roller, you can finish any and all DIY projects like a professional. Don’t use the heel of your hand to get out air bubbles – use the J-Roller!
The Features of the J-Roller
- Designed for easy use with plastic laminate
- Rubber roller wheel is durable, sturdy, and long-lasting
- Aluminum, 1/2 in. diameter handle is lightweight
- Two soft, vinyl handgrips allows for easy maneuvering
- 12 in. length allows for improved reaching
- No axle projection ensures scratchless flush work
- Gives 30 – 40 psi for positive bonding
- Available in black and white colors which are both nonmarking
- Lightweight at 1/2 lb.
|Dimensions||12 × 3 × 3 in|