Graco Fine Finish Low Pressure Tip
The Graco Fine Finish Low Pressure Tip can spray up to 50% lower pressure. This fine finish tip produces the perfect fan pattern, which is ideal for thin materials.
What Are The Features of the Graco Fine Finish Low-Pressure Tip?
- Less prep and cleanup time – The finished tip offers less mess with less overspray. With less mess, you can focus on completing jobs instead of cleaning up. Additionally, the tip makes it easy to put paint where you want it.
- Easiest pattern overlap – The finish tip offers a softer spray fan pattern. Furthermore, it is easy to apply the paint to any surface using our tip. The tip produces a consistent blend for a quality finish whenever you need to apply paint or a liquid to a surface.
- Extended life – The finish tip offers a longer life than competing brands. Our product is durable and sturdy, which means it can meet your needs and fulfill your next job.
- Reduced Maintenance – Spraying at half pressure doubles the tip life. Furthermore, you don’t have to worry about maintenance. We offer reduced sprayer maintenance because our products last twice as long without regular maintenance.
- SmartTip Technology – Our SmartTip Technology has an exclusive internal tip geometry. This geometry reduces the energy required to atomize paints, stains, and other materials. Further, this energy savings still delivers a superior finish with less pressure. Lastly, our product works well with SmartControl on select Graco sprayers.
- Best Tip on the Market – Our finish tip works with any airless sprayer. Our tip delivers the longest-lasting fan pattern. This means you’ll have a higher quality finish with a consistent spray pattern.
- Easy to Identify Tip Size – Large and raised tip size numbers are always legible. They are even legible when covered in paint.
- Superior Tip Design – We’ve designed the locking tab to ensure the tip stays securely in place. Further, the locking guard snaps the tip in a spray or reverse position. The OneSeal tip gasket installs with no tools, meaning installation is straightforward and easy. Lastly, the solvent seal is available when using extremely hot solvents.
Order The Graco Fine Finish Low-Pressure Tip Today!
Our fine, finish tip produces a 4 to 6-inch fan pattern and a 0.010-inch orifice, ideal for thin materials. Our finish tip works on all major sprayers and will ensure your next project completes without a problem.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|