Santa Fe Compact70 All Ducts Bundle
The Santa Fe Compact70 is designed to deliver an energy-efficient solution to excessive moisture. Our duct kit includes the supply, return, and flex ducts for improved and extended performance.
Is It Worth Getting A Dehumidifier?
Yes. A dehumidifier removes excess moisture in your home’s air. High humidity leads to all sorts of problems such as:
Moist or wet stains are present on walls or ceiling
Your room feels unpleasantly stuffy or musty
Windows are covered with condensation
Excess moisture in the air or on your furniture
Luckily, the Compact70 is perfect for ridding your home of high humidity. At only 12″ wide and 12″ tall, you can place the Santa Fe Compact70 places where no other traditional dehumidifier can go.
What Are The Benefits of the Santa Fe Compact70?
- Removes up to 70 pints or 8.75 gallons of water per day
- Perfect for crawl spaces up to 1,800 – 2,600 sq. ft.
- Perfect for basements up to 1,800 – 2,200 sq. ft.
- We offer an unmatched 6-year warranty
- Low-heat load for our product which is engineered for low-temperature operation
- The Compact70 auto restarts after a power outage
- Small 12″ x 12″ x 21″ area fits well in low crawl spaces, basement closets, and other tight spaces
- Fits between floor joists for hanging installation
- Rotating exhaust outlet for both horizontal and vertical discharge
- The MERV-13 filter delivers superior air filtration
What Is Included in the Compact70 All Ducts Bundle?
- Supply duct kit – includes fasteners and 8″ supply collar w/ assembly.
- Return duct kit – includes fasteners and 8″ supply collar w/ assembly.
- Flex duct kit – includes 10 Inch x 25 feet insulated Flex duct
Order The Santa Fe Compact70 All Ducts Bundle Today!
From the competitive pricing to the proven results, the Santa Fe Compact70 is the perfect dehumidifier for keeping your property nice, dry, and comfortable. With the optional ducts, your humidifier can cleanse the air from hard to reach places.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|