Aprilaire 1870 Dehumidifier | 130 Pint
$2,000.00 – $2,150.95
The long life, high capacity (130 pint), dehumidifier for your large space is the Aprilaire 1870 Dehumidifier. It manages Relative Humidity and air quality in areas up to 7,200 sqft. Energy Star rated means it is as efficient as it is effective.
Does your growing process require a quick reduction in temperature without creating a heavy dew inside the grow room? Do you need programed fresh air management that is also dehumidified and filtered? There are so many things the Aprilaire 1800 series can do right out of the box, it is difficult to find their equal. The Aprilaire 1870 Dehumidifier takes it to the next level! This Energy Star rated 130 pint per day dehumidifier is designed for spaces up to 7200 sqft. With the optional hanging system and optional duct work you can pull and push air as needed, including from outside. This is the work horse of all work horses.
Aprilaire 1870 Dehumidifier Product Features:
- Low 8.3 Amp power draw
- Quiet design
- Removes up to 130 pints of water per day
- Manages up to 7,200 sqft
- Built-in electronic controls are easy to use
- End or top air discharge
- 10″ round duct collars included (backdraft damper included in outlet duct collar)
- Adapters for threaded connection or plastic hose included
- 1870 includes 5’ of clear drain tubing.
- Includes 1/2” washable, MERV 8 filter
Aprilaire 1870 Dehumidifier Dimensions: (with duct collars removed)
- Width: 19.5 inches
- Height: 19.5 inches (with casters)
- Length: 30.25 inches
- Weight: 113 lbs
Aprilaire 1870 Dehumidifier Installation Guide
|Dimensions||35 × 30 × 25 in|
|Unit Options|| |
No Controller, With 76 Wall Mount Controller, With 8620W Wifi Controller