Aprilaire 1830 Dehumidifier | 70 Pint
The Aprilaire 1830 Dehumidifier is high capacity, compact, Energy Star rated and the perfect unit to install level on the floor or hang out of the way. Designed to manage Relative Humidity and easily ducted, it can manage areas upto 2,200 sqft. Ideal for grow buildings and multi-room setups.
The Energy Star rated Aprilaire 1830 Dehumidifier is compact, high capacity, and the perfect unit for small to medium grow buildings. It will manage Relative Humidity in areas up to 2,200 sqft and it’s MERV 8 (washable) filter improves overall air quality. With the addition of a Model 76 wired external control the Aprilaire 1830 Dehumidifier is ready for ducts to draw humid air from a grow room and return dry filtered air into the grow room, while sitting safely outside the grow room. No need to move or cover the equipment when cleaning or sanitizing the grown room!
Aprilaire 1830 Dehumidifier Product Features:
- Low 6.3 Amp power draw.
- Whisper quiet design.
- Removes up to 70 pints of water per day.
- Manages up to 2,200 sqft.
- Easy to adjust legs for leveling (no tools required for leg adjustment).
- Built-in automatic digital controls are easy to set.
- Adapters for hard pipe or plastic hose drain line are included.
- 1830 includes 5’ of clear drain tubing.
- Includes 1/2” washable, MERV 8 filter
Aprilaire 1830 Dimensions: (with duct collars removed)
- Width: 12.5 inches
- Height: 14.5 inches
- Length: 25 inches
- Weight: 67 lbs
Aprilaire 1830 DIY Installation Guide
|Dimensions||22 × 31 × 20 in|