Anasphere Plus inhibits bacterial growth on non-porous surfaces and deodorizes by killing microorganisms that cause offensive odors. Viruses, bacteria, and mold are not safe against Anasphere Plus!
Cannot be distributed or sold in the state of California or Alaska.
What is an example of a Disinfectants?
Anasphere Plus is an active chemical designed to clean and disinfect. Our disinfectant kills more germs than leading brands. Additionally, our product is perfect for use in hospitals, dental surgeries, kitchens, and bathrooms to kill infectious organisms.
Anasphere Plus has over 140 kill claims including:
- Hepatitis B & C virus
- Herpes Simplex type 1 & 2 Virus
- HIV-1 (AIDS virus)
- Influenza (All Strains)
- Measles Virus
- Noro Virus
- Mold and mildew
In addition, Anasphere Plus concentrate by Anabec Systems is an EPA-registered disinfectant. Furthermore, Anasphere Plus is a disinfectant, fungicide, mildew stat, and virucide all in one. Lastly, our product eliminates thousands of micro-organisms, such as harmful bacteria, from hard surfaces.
How does Anasphere Plus Work?
Firstly, Anasphere Plus has a positive ionic charge. Secondly, the cells of bacteria, fungi, and viruses are negatively charged. Therefore, Anasphere Plus uses the ionic charge of pathogen’s outer cell wall to grab and destroy them. Through this process, Anasphere Plus excels at eliminating harmful viruses and bacteria.
Anasphere Plus is a significant advancement in hygiene technology. It is phosphate-free, non-acid, one-step neutral, and Hospital Use concentrate. Additionally, our product is an economical concentrate that can be used with a mop and bucket, trigger sprayers, sponge, or soaking. Furthermore, our product may be applied through low-pressure sprayers and fogging (wet misting) systems.
Anasphere Plus Product Features:
- Easy application with a spray bottle, fogger, rag, or mop and bucket
- Comes in one-quart bottles of concentrate
- Available in single quart, two quart, or four-quart packs
- Average dilution is 2 oz per gallon of water
- Typical use one quart of concentrate will produce 64 gallons of disinfectant.
Manufacturer has been notified by the EPA that Anasphere Plus meets the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
Click here to download the letter from Anabec.
This product has passed the Virucidal efficacy of a Disinfectant for Use on Inanimate Environmental Surfaces Utilizing Human and Canine Coronavirus. Proper precautions should always be taken.
* Manufacturer claims AnaSphere Plus is effective against the Human Coronavirus
EPA Reg. No 61178-1-72786
EPA Est. No.72786-NY-1
**Cannot be distributed or sold in the state of California or Alaska
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN!
When used as directed, this product will:
- Easily deodorize surfaces (toilet/sink areas, garbage cans/storage areas) where bacterial growth causes odor
- Also, reduce cross-contamination of treated surfaces in hospitals/schools/institutions/industry
- Control unpleasant odors on commercial humidifiers
- Not leave grit or soap scum, require a rinse prior to re-coat, dull most metal-interlock floor finishes or cause swelling of the transducer membrane or harm compressor plate
- Remove dirt, grime, blood, urine, fecal matter and other common soils found in animal housing facilities, livestock, swine poultry facilities, grooming facilities, farms, kennels, pet stores, veterinary clinics, laboratories or other small animal facilities
- Most importantly, disinfect, clean and deodorize terrarium and small animal cages, hot rock, substrate and cage furniture (plastic terrarium ornaments, driftwood, heat caves, and water dishes)
DANGER Corrosive: Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Wear protective eyewear (chemical splash goggles, face shield or safety glasses). Wear protective clothing and chemical resistant rubber gloves. Where danger of mist contact may occur, wear NIOSH approved respiratory protection for mists. Avoid contamination of food. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.
DIY Installation Guide
|Dimensions||5.25 × 5 × 12 in|