Anabec AnaFRESH Natural Odor Eliminator
Trying to treat a persistent odor problem? Do you have odor as the aftermath of a disaster (fire, flood, sewer backup, mold and mildew, laundry system failure, etc.) that seems to have a life of its own? Well, it just might! Often persistent odors have a molecular source. anaFRESH is a concentrated combination of essential oils that breaks down the microbes causing the odor. The results are refreshing!
Have you ever experienced the lingering odor of decay? Not a pleasant smell. Even when the decaying source of the odor has been removed and the area cleaned, the oils left behind continue to decay. Things look clean, and probably are, except for the odor. The residual particles that continue to decay, cause that odor. Sometimes for a long time. anaFRESH can handle that!
Have you experience a disaster? A large or small disaster can result in odor issues long after the cleaning is completed. Disasters may include: odors caused by fire, smoke, tobacco, laundry equipment failure, “skunked laundry,” mold or mildew, flooding, or sewer backups. anaFRESH can handle that too!
No matter the original source of the problem, Anabec anaFRESH can remove the odor because it eliminated the cause of the odor.
anaFRESH, a proprietary blend of 100% biodegradable essential oils, is water soluble and is neutral pH. Safe for use on all types of finished and unfinished building materials, furnishings and textiles it breaks down the causes of odor.
To be fully effective the application must use or exceed the recommended concentration strength for the cause of the odor AND the solution must come in direct contact with the source of the odor. (This is not an odor masking agent that is just sprayed into the air. This is microbial to microbial combat.)
For best results follow these steps:
- Pre-cleaning: To achieve the best results Anabec recommends pre-cleaning heavily soiled surfaces with an appropriate cleaning agent like Anabec Advanced Cleaning Solution or similar product.
- Mixing anaFRESH: For most odors mix 2 – 8 ounces of the anaFRESH with 1 gallon of clean water or added to a compatible cleaning detergent such as Advanced Cleaning Solution, similar Peroxide based cleaners, or organic cleaners like Simple Green. NOTE: DO NOT MIX WITH BLEACH BASED CLEANERS, BLEACH WILL DESTROY THE ESSENTIAL OILS.
Recommended mixtures of anaFRESH with 1 gallon of clean water:
- Fire Damaged Surfaces: 8 oz. per gallon
- Smoke Residue on Surfaces: 4 oz. per gallon
- Tobacco Odors: 2 – 4 oz. per gallon
- Laundry and Textiles: 2 – 4 oz. per gallon
- Water / Flood Restoration: 2 – 4 oz. per gallon
- Mold and Mildew: 2 – 4 oz. per gallon
- Sewer Backflow: 2 – 4 oz. per gallon
Refer to the product label for complete applications and application instructions.
ANAFRESH PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Easy application with spray bottle and rag or mop and bucket
- Available in 32 oz. bottles
- 2-8 oz. of anaFRESH makes 1 gallon
Pro Tip: AnaFRESH can be added to most non-bleach cleaners to clean and deodorize all in one step.
|Dimensions||14.5 × 11 × 13 in|