Santa Fe Advance90 Duct Bundle
The Santa Fe Advance90 excels at cleaning your air and reducing humidity in your home. Our duct kit includes the supply, return, and flex ducts for improved and extended performance.
Is It Worth Getting A Dehumidifier?
Yes. A dehumidifier removes excess moisture in your home’s air. You know you need a dehumidifier if:
- Your room feels or smells musty or stuffy
- Mold is visible anywhere in your home
- There are moist and wet stains on your furniture or walls
- Excess moisture is in the air
- Windows are covered with condensation
Luckily, the Advance90 dehumidifier from Santa Fe will reduce the moisture in your home. With a horizontal configuration, Santa Fe’s dehumidifier provides a unique dual airflow outlet making it an ideal solution for basements, crawl spaces, and home gyms.
Additionally, the Santa Fe Advance90 dehumidifier has dual exhaust vents for increased airflow while consuming less energy.
What’s Included In The Santa Fe Advance90 Duct Bundle?
The optional ducts bundle helps with air circulation. By installing all three pieces together, you can extend the reach of your dehumidifier. For example, if you want to place your dehumidifier in the utility room, you can feed the flex duct into your finished basement. Now, the dehumidifier is out of sight but continues to circulate and cleanse the air in your basement.
What Are The Benefits of the Santa Fe Advance90?
- Our unit removes up to 90 pints or 11.25 gallons of water per day.
- Perfect for crawl spaces up to 2,220 – 3,000 sq. ft.
- Perfect for basements up to 2,220 – 2,600 sq. ft.
- We offer an unmatched 6-year warranty
- Dual exhaust vents for improved airflow
- The Advance90 is ideal for operating in the crawl space and other tight areas. Our product will keep going where traditional units will stop.
- Our dehumidifier stops mold spores and particles down to one micron in size.
- Our unit will automatically restart after a power outage.
- Energy Star rating ensures the Advance90 is energy-efficient and durable.
The Advance90 Specifications Include:
- Water Removal: 90 pints per day
- Sized For: Up to 2,200 Square Feet
- Current Draw: 5.7 Amps
- Air Filter: MERV-8
- Efficiency: 6.4 Pints/kWh
- Dimensions: 14.5″W, 19.4″H, 26″L
- Energy Factor: 3.0 L/kWh
- Weight: 80 pounds
- 9′ Power Cord
- Dual Exhaust (supply)
- 8′ drain hose (5/8 “ID x 7/8” OD)
Order The Santa Fe Advance90 Duct Bundle Today!
From the competitive pricing to the proven results, the Santa Fe Advance90 is the perfect dehumidifier for keeping your property nice, dry, and comfortable.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|