Is It Worth Getting A Dehumidifier?
Yes. A dehumidifier removes excess moisture from the air. Furthermore, you know you need a dehumidifier if:
- Your room feels or smells musty or stuffy
- Mold is visible anywhere in your home
- There are moist and wet stains on your furniture or walls
- Excess moisture is in the air
- Windows are covered with condensation
So, what options are available? The Santa Fe Advance100 dehumidifier offers all the essentials you need plus much more. The Santa Fe Advance100 excels at removing moisture from nearly anywhere in your home.
Additionally, there are digital controls and quiet operation, which ensures our dehumidifier fits in any finished or unfinished space. Installing and adjusting the Advance100 can be done in a lazy afternoon and without having to call in a contractor.
What’s Included In The Santa Fe Advance100 Duct Bundle?
The optional ducts bundle helps with air circulation. By installing all three pieces together, you can extend the reach of your dehumidifier.
If you want to reach an enclosed area or hide your dehumidifier, you can attach the duct kit to your unit. The bundle will circulate air and keep everything running smoothly.
What Are The Benefits of the Santa Fe Advance100?
- The unique high/normal dehumidification modes are perfect for meeting your needs.
- Our unit removes up to 100 pints or 12.5 gallons of water per day.
- Perfect for crawl spaces up to 2,400 – 3,200 sq. ft.
- Perfect for basements up to 2,400 – 2,800 sq. ft.
- We offer an unmatched 6-year warranty.
- Our digital controls are perfect for state of the art humidity control and system diagnostics.
- The horizontal solution is excellent for the basement or crawl space application.
- The Advance100 includes a float switch cutoff (condensation pump/secondary float switch).
- We offer remote control and monitoring, all from the comfort of your smartphone.
- We’ve engineered the quietest Santa Fe dehumidifier.
- Caster wheels and leveling feet included allowing for various installations.
The Advance100 Specifications Include:
- 100 Pints/Day
- 2.93 L/kWh
- 2,400 Sq. Ft. Typical
- 5.7 Amps
- 115 Volt – 1 Phase – 60 Hz
- 49° F Min – 95° F Max
- MERV-13 – Standard Pleat – 14? x 17.5? x 1.75?
- 14.5?W x 19.5?H x 26?D
- 80 Lbs.
Order The Santa Fe Advance100 Duct Bundle Today
From the competitive pricing to the proven results, the Santa Fe Advance100 is the perfect dehumidifier for keeping your property nice, dry, and comfortable. With the duct kit, you can ensure your dehumidifier can reach the areas you need it to reach.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|