What does a Tyvek suit protect you from?
Our suits are made of high-density polythene fibers. Despite being lightweight, these fibers offer a high resistance to wear and tear. Lastly, since the suit is light, it is entirely permeable to air and water vapor.
Why Do You Need Protective Suits?
Protective suits are crucial when you’re doing dangerous work. A protective suit keeps you safe from a variety of materials you may have to work with, such as fumes, dust, and oils. Furthermore, a protective suit can keep you safe from hazardous debris in the air.
Our Tyvek suits are made with high-density polyethylene. This polyethylene offers a unique, nonwoven material that keeps you safe. Additionally, the fabric cannot be abraded or worn away. All this innovation comes together to deliver a comfortable fit that gives wearers an excellent range of movement, improved mobility, and a more tailored fit.
Lastly, our suits are disposable, and they cannot be rewashed.
The Key benefits of Tyvek Protective Suits
- Our coveralls are made from unique, nonwoven material for extra strength and protection.
- Furthermore, our products are resistant to penetration and are chemically inert.
- Are you worried about being spotted? Our suits come in a bright white, making it easy to spot others even with low visibility. Additionally, our suits are static-free.
- Our coveralls are easy to use and access with a zipper front, elastic wrists, and ankles. Furthermore, there is a sleeve pattern that allows for better and more comfortable arm movement.
- The Tyvek suit is a proven and tested lightweight barrier. Our barrier keeps you safe from hazardous dry particles and aerosols, as well as nonhazardous, light liquid splashes.
- The suits are perfect for industrial workers and DIYers in a variety of applications, including general maintenance/operations, asbestos and lead abatement, mold remediation, and environmental cleanups.
Order Our Tyvek Coveralls Today!
If you need effective, light-weight protection against the hazards, then the Tyvek coveralls are for you. Order your suits today and ensure you and your team are protected during your next big project!
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|